An alarming shade of pink: Whats my blogs about: What am I going to do in my new blog? Well mostly take pictures and post them on my blog. I like to take pictures and I like to sha...
As I promised, a link to my sister's blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Writer's View: The Power of a Word
"What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet." -Juliet Capulet, Romeo and Juliet ...
-
My husband and I have been married for a little over 7 months now. We are expecting our first baby in about 10 weeks. I was 18 years old w...
-
Okay, so, guess what guys? I'm sick. This really stinks, I mean, come on, who likes being sick?? But really, if you think about...
-
Have you ever read a history book and thought, "Well, this is just boring,"? Most of us have, because, let's face it, hist...
No comments:
Post a Comment